Monday 17 September 2007

Knitting in French.

Chers lecteurs français !
Vous pouvez employer " BabelFish " pour traduire le texte ou la page Web.
Bonne chance avec votre tricotage !

No,I don't speak french but I love BabelFish! With it you can speak with the whole World!
(I'm not good at English either, just using spellcheck! ;))

And I wanted to say sorry who are coming here to see my finished belle....
I have been searching the net three days to find lovely holiday, haven't knit a row...

EDIT: You could knit sleeves in one piece if you want to skip backcables. Just don't stop when reaching in middle of back. Continue to other sleeve mirroring first sleeve.
Happy knitting everybody!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so lucky to have online translators!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails