Thursday 10 May 2007

10 days old.

It's been long time since last post, 10 days( I have to earn some income as well ;) and night comes faster than I expect)).
But my little Darling doesn't care about time and grows fast. There are no baby hair left, all new beautiful shiny feathers all over little body.

I'm taking him out every day to get used to wind and rain and listening some birds singing nearby. One day he flew to neighbours wall...ohhhh.. my heart fell, I was ready to cry... my baby....Took a ladder run after him and same time thought what will people think if they see it 8)
Then thought will keep him in room in his cage until he is big enough to find food in case he will fly away .

But I don't want to be kept in prison so let him go again.



Next stop: look at photo! ;)
Greatplacetostay
(My son isn't best with camera...)
There are no problems catching him, that's easy part.
Today( yesterday already) I saw young birds flaying on the field and run home to release my Darling as well. he should keep-up with others same age. He flew to roof and I was ready for worst but after 5min waiting he came back to me. Yesssssssssssssssss! What a relief!

Also showed him his future living place-garden shed-where he should stay rest of his life( in case he will not flay away and we don't move house).

My Darling even fall a short sleep in there:
Now every morning after breakfast( just 2-3 pieces of food) I take him out with cage onto grass so he can look around but no flaying away without me .



That's the story so far!

2 comments:

Anneli said...

Nice to hear about you and your little Darling again! Maybe you can start to produce a new type of hairdecorations...what are looking like your pet (idea came from picture where you have bird in your hair:)...businessidea! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Thank You Anneli for sharing your busness ideas,but I'm not good business woman soo have to leave this great idea to someone else!
-Ille-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails