Saturday 28 April 2007

Blackbird's baby


Today happened something incredible !

I have a baby in my house again.This time "It's a bird" !
There was a hole in my roof and yesterday builders fixed it. Today I heard a bird cry.Went to the attic and cut out two little birds who were stuck between roof tiles and cover material. One birdy was dead,another very hungry.
Oo my God! What should I do? Jumped into car and went to pet shop.They looked at him as alien.At least got some worms for feeding! Then went to Vet , they didn't even know that blackbirds like to nest in birdhouses, They said blackbirds have nests ONLY in trees and bushes and there is nothing I can do for him. What kind of help can you get from there...
So, bought birdhouse from garden centre,made hole bigger and it found place near roof.
But........
The parents didn't come back for a baby.....Oo no, ooooo noooooo....
Now I have to feed him. He recognizes my voice already! It's amazing experience....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails